No time spent with your family is ever wasted.-- Don Donahoo

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Growing up!

It is still hard to believe we have a little girl! I took this picture of Lucy a few days ago, and she is looking so big to me! She is definitely growing up! Her hair is long enough for pig-tails and she doesn't cry when i do it anymore! And what a girl she is! she loves to wear mommy's necklaces and bracelets! She loves to kiss and hug her babies! I love that she is so girly! Gotta love Lucy!

2 comments:

  1. She is soooo cute. Love the outfit!
    Elise- Lucy looks so much more like you.
    Girly girls are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lucy too!! She is so adorable!! I hope Emily is a girly girl. I use to be against girly girls, but lately I love it all! I can't believe how big she is either!

    ReplyDelete

"No time spent with your family is ever wasted."
Don Donahoo