No time spent with your family is ever wasted.-- Don Donahoo

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

WASHINGTON

Ben's job at Puget Sound in Washington is official and his first day is January 19th. And I don't think the move could come any faster, especially with this wet carpet business! We are working on getting a hold of the moving company and setting up a day to move, so the sooner the better! I will post more later, when we get to Washington! Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers on our behalf!

3 comments:

  1. So much fun!! Isn't it nice to finally be able to be adults and get payed real money, yeah!! You christmas looked like fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm Marcie's friend, Stacy. I am so excited to meet you. Let us know if you need any help moving into your new place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are totally welcome anytime, late hours or anything. We are so excited to have you guys close by! :)

    Just so you know my phone is out- completely. It stinks. Another one is to arrive Monday. My email (froggie_anne7@yahoo.com) is the best way to reach me (since Ben is away on sea trials). Hope you are having fun with your families and that moving went smoothly. :)

    ReplyDelete

"No time spent with your family is ever wasted."
Don Donahoo