No time spent with your family is ever wasted.-- Don Donahoo

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We have arrived!

We are now residents of Port Orchard, Washington! It is funny, but it still feels like we live in Idaho, because we have ALWAYS lived there! But the differences are of course, lots of water around us and the weather has been great!! No snow, 50 degree weather, and SUN!! I think we are getting a little spoiled though; the rain is sure to come! Ben has started his new job and so far he has just done orientation stuff but I think the good stuff will come shortly! Lucy and I are busy unpacking and trying to find spots for our goodies to go. Our new apartment is a little smaller than our last one, so we are going to be making a trip to Goodwill today and get rid of some of the stuff we don't need that is just taking up space. My goal is to have everything in its place by Friday! HAH!! we will see! But when everything is in place i will take some pictures and videos and post them! Until then, wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. We are so glad that you guys are here!!!!!!! Good luck with the unpacking. If you need a babysitter, you know who to call!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! My name is Jessica and I am a mommy blogger in Indiana. My mom's group discovered an icky fake blog yesterday and I wanted to alert you that they are following your blog as well. I'm not trying to scare you, but they have stolen pictures on their blog. Check your "followers" for anyone you don't know and looks suspicious. Feel free to email me if you have other questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! What a fun adventure you guys get to have! I have a cousin who lives in Port Orchard and she loves it there! Have fun playing house, can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out your follower called "sara and Matt". She has a fake blog and is stealing pictures of other people's children and using them as her own. Just a heads up.

    ReplyDelete

"No time spent with your family is ever wasted."
Don Donahoo