No time spent with your family is ever wasted.-- Don Donahoo

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's a... BOY!!



Well, the waiting and wondering is finally over!! We are having a BOY!! I am actually quite excited, more than I thought I would be. Lucy says that she is glad she is getting a little brother, and I am pretty sure Ben is too!! Right after the appointment, walking to the car he said, "It looks like we will have to keep the Mustang after all." Oh, I sure do love him!!

Now time to fill up his wardrobe!!

5 comments:

  1. YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! That is SUCH good news! Little boys are so much fun! CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Join the club! Yes, I am excited to hear you are having a boy. Just remember, boys wear "clothes" not "outfits", as my brother constantly reminds me! I am so happy for you! Have fun shopping for "clothes". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you guys! Ben was a little jealous when I told him Ben was going to have a little buddy to work with in the garage. I guess I'll just send him over to you guys when he gets overwhelmed at the estrogen at our home. :) Can't wait to get back and see you guys again! -Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  4. HURRAY!!!!! I;m so excited for you guys!! One of each AWESOME!!! SO fun!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see the lil fella! Hope your pregnancy is going good!! An ur enjoying washington!!

    ReplyDelete

"No time spent with your family is ever wasted."
Don Donahoo