No time spent with your family is ever wasted.-- Don Donahoo

Monday, November 16, 2009

TIME FLIES...

I cannot believe how fast this last year has gone by! This time last year i was huge pregnant with Lucy... and now SHE is getting huge! (in a super cute, good way!) Life seems to be going by so fast lately and Lucy will be ONE YEAR OLD next week, so i thought i would put up some pics of when she was a tiny newborn, which only seems like a few months ago!


The First night we brought Lucy home!

She was so tiny!

I love this picture! She looks so much like Ben to me!

Three months old!

2 comments:

  1. You have a cute one on your hands no doubt about that! I know I have said this before but... I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. Oh my goodness if you guys decide to live out here it would be like we hit the jack pot (even though we don't gamble :) )!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally agree! It feels like if we move out there, we will be close to family, because that is how we feel about you guys! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

"No time spent with your family is ever wasted."
Don Donahoo