No time spent with your family is ever wasted.-- Don Donahoo

Friday, November 20, 2009

New Dresser

This past week I have been working on our new dresser... well, new to us! Ben's brother gave it to us and I thought, "I could do something good with that!" So I have been sanding with Ben's vibrating sander, but it was taking forever! So Ben had a friend at work who's dad had a belt sander, and that baby did the job!! So after a long hard week, I have finally finished and am very happy with the results! THANK YOU STEVE AND LAURA FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!




sorry no before pics! i guess i wasn't thinking!

3 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! you did a great job! I have repainted and sanded many things and I know what you mean that it takes forever...but in the end it's worth it to see and then say :I did that!" Did you replace the handles as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i did! they used to be wooden and ugly! I love to look at projects that i made and say that!! sure does make you feel good! Can't wait to see you guys in a month!! YEAHHH!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow impressive. It looks so expensive!

    ReplyDelete

"No time spent with your family is ever wasted."
Don Donahoo